Monday, December 7, 2009

A blog's beginning


Well. Here I am. The official beginning of my blog. What do I hope to achieve with this blog? Glory. Fame. Understanding. A new me. Naw. I love to cook and I know there are other people out there that are just as interesting in mastering the art of cooking too. I am by no means a chef or master or anything great, but when I set out to learn something I really set out to live it. This is where I am with cooking and baking. Addicted. Obsessed. I have always enjoyed making food and in the last few years my passion has grown. I dove into a world of baker's percentages, scaling, pate fermentee, Peter Reinhart and Julia Child, and the hateful quest to find barley malt. I hope that through this blog I will be able to foster friendships with others in the vegetarian community and hopefully learn as much as I can teach. I want to share my cooking and baking experiences with others so that I too may grow.


And yes, I will share recipes.

1 comment:

  1. MMMM....Justin, these recipes sound delicious!!! I can't wait to try them all out and then blog about it. Gotta go, getting kicked off another teacher's computer. I love my job.

    ReplyDelete